Pocket Network Supports Evmos to Help Power Blockchain Interoperability
Pocket Network is proud to announce new support for yet another blockchain, Evmos Mainnet. Pocket Network nodes can now serve RPC requests to this chain (evmos-mainnet (0046)) and earn POKT rewards.
Developers can also mint Evmos RPC endpoints immediately via the Pocket Portal.
Supporting Blockchain Interoperability
Evmos is a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) blockchain that provides full compatibility and interoperability with Ethereum. The blockchain is built using Cosmos SDK, and allows developers to benefit from the features of Ethereum while also utilizing Tendermint’s PoS. By virtue of being built on Cosmos SDK, Evmos enables value-exchange with the rest of the Cosmos ecosystem.
Along with EVM compatibility, Evmos brings scalability, high throughput, and fast transactions to the Cosmos ecosystem, so that both users and developers can easily and efficiently interact with applications and assets across chains.
A Growing Ecosystem
The Evmos ecosystem is expanding, featuring a number of projects across DeFi, NFTs, protocol solutions, tooling and analytics, wallet applications, and much more.
Some of the recently featured projects in the Evmos ecosystem include:
- Earnmos. An all-in-one yield optimizer and rewards booster.
- Flux Protocol. Allows any smart contract to connect with crowdsourced, API-based, and price-feed data.
- Orbit Marketplace. A feature-rich NFT marketplace.
- Saddle Finance. A decentralized automated market maker (AMM) on the Ethereum blockchain, optimized for trading pegged value crypto assets with minimal slippage.
- Cronus. A premier AMM, with a focus on UX.
- Kinesis. A stablecoin exchange focused on low slippage, innovative tokenomics, and optimal user experience.
- Diffusion. A Uniswap v2 fork and one of the first AMMs for Evmos.
Fitting in With Pocket’s Vision
With the utilization of Pocket Network nodes to bring RPC infrastructure to Evmos, these and many other apps in the Evmos ecosystem can have their data relay needs serviced in a more reliable way, while also achieving higher degrees of decentralization.
Evmos and its focus on interoperability are a perfect match for Pocket Network. As Pocket marches towards 50 supported blockchains, we’re excited about being a part of Evmos’s journey, and further servicing the data needs of the multi-chain, interoperable blockchain world that is an instrumental part of Pocket’s vision.
For the developers out there, make sure to mint an Evmos endpoint today to start leveraging Pocket Network’s decentralized infrastructure!
Learn more about Pocket Network:
🦜 Follow Pocket on Twitter at @POKTnetwork
💬 Join the Pocket community in Discord
💼 Follow Pocket on LinkedIn
📺 Follow Pocket on Twitch
👾 Visit the Pocket Network Forum
🔗 Mint an RPC endpoint for your application